الأحد، 6 فبراير 2011

once upon atime...

May be u think that this is not a suitable time….but I felt that I deserve to write something to myself ….i think it deserves this!

Ayear ago, it was the most important day in my whole life. On that night, I thought I made something really good to myself and I mean a different thing…today I know that I really did this or actually God did this to me…but at that time I did not get that...

Just to think how small was ur mind and how God keeps u learning more n more, only to find that the more you learn, the more you see how little your knowledge( or exprience) is.

God: I never had a doubt that u always want the best for me…but it's just my human nature that makes me still wonder why? Or just do not have much patience to wait for ur light to shine on the very dark spots in my life.

I thank u today n tomorrow n the day after it n so on….untill my last breath for that light n for ur kindness n for many other things that cannot be all mentioned

Thank u

Dear Me,
I still think that u were a little stupid n was almost without enough experience…but I remember it's God's will and it was a very important transformation in ur life.

So, I do not blame u…concerning the benefits and the consequences….i finally realize it was nothing
It's a year now…ohh! I still cannot believe this…it runs faster n faster
Finally I hope that next year u will never remember this and u will just live with the knowledge you've gained in your heart

5/2/2011

هناك تعليق واحد: